how to play Solitaire Classic
- Players are allowed to move all cards to Tableau.
- To move a card in a column, that card must be flipped face-up.
- When one face-up card is moved, the card below is also turned face-up
- If you have dealt all the cards, you can reset your stockpile, and there is no limit to the number of times you can deal out the card.
about Solitaire Classic
Solitaire Classic is a classic game where your goal is to move all the cards onto the four foundation piles. The cards must be arranged in ascending order from Ace to King. On the Tableau, the cards are arranged in descending order of alternating colors. Play free online Solitaire Classic game here.
- Fun and addictive game
- Practical and quite easy options
- Clear graphics
- Is a free game