how to play Solitaire Social
Two online players compete against each other with an identical set of challenges. Your goal is to beat your opponent as quickly as possible. The game provides an on-screen scoreboard for players to see their respective scores between the match in progress and a relative exclusion table to view match lineups.
- Use the hint button when stuck
- Use the steal button when no longer moving
- Arrange the full deck of cards in ascending order, starting with the Ace.
- If all available moves are exhausted, you can draw a card from the deck.
- When the drawn deck is exhausted, you need to shuffle and use it again.
about Solitaire Social
Solitaire Social is a great version of the Klondike game, with many added features. Solitaire Social is a completely free game. The game has up to 16 decks of cards and 18 different custom backgrounds, with an unlimited number of undos.
And what's special about the deck is that it's designed for people with low eyesight: Large cards with high-visibility card sets and numbers.
In case you get stuck, then the game gives you card hints. The game has really good graphics and gameplay.